DinaCard Payments at Treasury Administration Counters
DinaCard is the only card in Serbia that can be used for making payments at the counters of the Treasury Administration of the Ministry of Finance to settle liabilities free of charge, with respect to:
- property tax of natural persons, the second instalment of which is due for payment on 15 May,
- annual personal income tax,
- trade in motor vehicles tax,
- agricultural and forestry revenue tax, and
- farmers’ mandatory social insurance contributions.
In addition, DinaCard can be used for making payments at the Treasury Administration counters, at low fees, to settle all other liabilities pertaining to public revenues and obligations in respect of the beneficiaries of public funds, both those with sub-accounts at the Treasury Administration and those with accounts with commercial banks (electricity bills, bills of public utility companies Infostan tehnologije and Informatika Novi Sad, Telekom a.d., etc).
Payment System Department